Hemophilia in Pictures
Original Release Date
The purpose of Hemophilia in Pictures is to provide basic knowledge about hemophilia through pictures and easy-to-understand information.
This online learning module covers a range of topics, including an introduction to hemophilia, assessing and managing bleeds, treatment of bleeds, staying healthy and preventing bleeds, and venipuncture and home therapy.
Hemophilia in Pictures is for hemophilia educators and people with hemophilia alike. The information is basic and is provided through pictures and easy-to-understand language, so it is accessible to anyone.
Hemophilia in Pictures has many goals. Please refer to the HIP Educators Guide to learn more about the educational goals for Educators as well as People with Hemophilia.
- Lara Oyesiku, Chair of the HIP Working Group and Nurse's Committee, England
- Martin Bedford, Educational Advisor, England
- Annie Gillham, Nurse Advisor, South Africa
- Dr. Peter Jones, Medical Advisor, England
- Kathy Mulder, Physiotherapy Advisor, Canada
- David Page, Educational Advisor, Canada
- Laurie Blackstock, WFH Education Officer
Upon launching the presentation, there are three handouts available for you to print or save for future reference: Educator Guide, Educator Glossary, and On Screen Notes.
To access the handouts, click on the slide notes and resources.
- 2 gigabytes of RAM
- High-speed internet connection
- Internet browser (current version) Firefox, Safari, Chrome, or Explorer